Meet Robert S. Fish
- He’s a lifetime entrepreneur and has walked in your shoes. Robert’s journey starts back in college at NC State where he started his first company. He exited that business in 2000 and went on to co-found to more successful companies.
- He’s passionate about building teams and creating amazing company cultures. Many say building great company cultures is Robert’s super power. Robert believes the best way to scale a company is focusing on growing and scaling people first. Don’t just take his word for it. The Charlotte Business Journal ranked his company the number one best place to work in the Charlotte, NC metro in the small business category.
- He’s a soft spoken warrior. He’s not afraid of competition and has a unique ability of helping others break through complexity and create strategies for growth. As companies scale grow, there will forever be issues and setbacks along the way. Teaching and training leadership teams on how to convert issues into opportunities is one of Robert’s Unique Abilities™.
- He’s a pro… literally. When he’s not working with his many clients, he can be found competing at an elite level with just about anything that has two wheels. Mountain bikes, road bikes, gravel bikes and even his newest obsession, off-road enduro motorcycle racing. Robert has found many parallels in setting big performance goals and creating drive to achieve them on a personal level and with the teams he works with.
- He’s an author and speaker. He wrote The Break Away Move. A book for leadership teams to create the strong core and culture they have always wanted, create a competitive strategy that separates the business from a crowded field and creating a system that makes it all stick with predictable execution and results.