One of the most amazing aspects of being a Business Coach working with growth companies is seeing patterns and issues that most companies face. For companies in the $5M to $15M revenue range, the major thing holding the company back is the inability to Scale Sales. As I have said before, the strength of the entrepreneur or founding team is generally the weakness of the organization. So are YOU the bottleneck?
Scaling Sales can be a complex topic for sure. And company leaders today are tasked with having to sort out all of the advice, sales channels, strategy, etc., on their own. There is not much coordination going on, and everything is a test to see what might stick.
source site biology extended essay ib linguistic thesis samples lamictal and abilify together wo kauft ihr euer cialis http://hyperbaricnurses.org/1287-cheapest-online-viagra/ how to write a proper thesis statement here aciclovir crema cicatrizante https://eagfwc.org/men/where-to-buy-viagra-online-cheap/100/ click get link descriptive essay introduction examples https://erasmus.uctm.edu/fastshipping/como-identificar-cialis-falso/88/ source url levitra effect women jus de pamplemousse et levitra thesis topics psychology go free research thesis cialis woher click https://www.aestheticscienceinstitute.edu/medical/is-there-a-generic-form-of-viagra-in-canada/100/ generic cialis t20 how long does daily cialis last breakthrough bleeding on despo provera pack sample viagra https://tffa.org/businessplan/a-essay-about-winter/70/ after using viagra video taking 25 or 50 mg of viagra https://workethic.org/order/fluoxetine-capsules-20mg/85/ how to delete emails on iphone 6 but not on computer Here are 9 questions to ask yourself and your leadership team to begin Scaling Your Sales:
- Is your strength in sales holding the company back in developing its own sales muscle?
- Do you have your Core Customer’s buyer persona clearly identified? (If you’re not sure, request our free Breakaway Move toolkit – Part 2 of the two-part series will help you with this critical task.)
- Is your company Referable? (This means you’re doing great work!)
- How does your Core Customer buy? How do they learn? How would they find you?
- Do you realize it takes more than just a website to Scale Sales?
- Does your company have clear differentiators? Are you easy to find in a crowded field?
- Do you have (or are you prepared to hire) more than one sales person? This reduces the risk of starting over if your sole sales person leaves.
- Can you outline the difference between Marketing and Sales? (Hint: marketing sets the stage for a sale.)
- Have you created a buyers journey? How are your prospects going to participate in the sales cycle?